Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

422 AWESOME JULY

Hey there~ Once again I can't keep up with my own words. Woohoooo...

My second post of the month! On the last day of the month!

Anyway, I did try to write something up you know. Like the weather, small gathering, dinner and stuffs. But I just cannot write anything, at all.

You know, this is kinda like my first time writing... actual sentences that convey ...meanings since last semester??

I have not start on my essay, I have not start on my lab reports and I have not start collecting papers for my research proposal. Ya.. another research proposal. Well, research proposal is alright, as long as I "produced" it on time. See, that's the problem, I never do anything according to plan! I left everything to the last minute and I literally hate myself about that. I'm torturing myself at the last minute!!!

Anyway, I enjoyed July very much.

Well, you know.... How to train your dragon 2 came out in New Zealand cinemas in 3rd of July. So... yeah.

IT WAS WONDERFULLLLLLLL. 
THE SCENERY BREATHTAKING.
THE SOUNDTRACK WAS OMGGGGGGGGGG.
I LOVEEEE THE CHARACTERS since the first one.
TOOTHLESS IS SOOOO CUTE AND COOL AND DAMN POWERFUL.
HICCUP HAD GROWN UP! BUT STILL THE SAME HICCUP!
I REALLY LOVE THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HICCUP AND TOOTHLESS.
EVERY CHARACTERS' EXPRESSIONS ARE BEAUTIFULLY CREATED!!! EVERYTHING LOOKS KINDA REAL. FROM COLOURS TO EVERYTHING.
AND! THE WORLD CREATED IS VERY VERY CONVINCING. AND YOU MIGHT AS WELL BELIEVE IT REALLY DID EXIST!

LAST THING, I REALLY, REALLY, REALLLLLLY APPRECIATE ALL THE HARDWORK THE STAFFS PUT INTO THE MOVIE.

THANK YOU DREAMWORKS!


I went to the cinemas 16 times this month for HTTYD2 and I'm so damn proud of doing that, supporting my favourite movie.

Let me tell you something, it's really, really, not a "kids" movie. Just watch it for a few minutes and you would get what I mean. If you still don't get it, watch the whole movie! You've got nothing to lose!

Yup. That sums up my July, with some other things like lectures, labs etc.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D