Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

421

I rarely talk because I don't think anything I talk about is interesting.

I rarely talk because the conversations mostly ended with silence. I can't really hold long conversation. I don't really know how to elaborate my conversations.

I rarely share my interest because the responds I received kind of hurt me on many levels and I am better off not sharing in the first place.

I rarely initiate conversations because, as I said before, the topics I have in mind rarely, and I really mean RARELY, appeal to anyone.

So, I revert to giving short comments or not talking at all.

It's not that I don't want to talk. I know that I'm not confident and I know that I shouldn't be, but, annoying someone while talking out of confidence is not what I wanted.

I prefer people having neutral opinions on me than leaning on the disliking me. I prefer people having no thoughts on me than having negative thoughts...

Yup. I'm paranoia. Yup. I don't like people disliking me. And yup, I'm not brave to speak out.

I just wanted to rant out...

Sometimes I really hate myself... disappointed in myself...

I pushed all of these to a side and indulged in temporary happiness. And when the positive thoughts are gone, all those negative ones come back in full force.

So pathetic...



I so wanted to shout sometimes.... scream...



I'm fine... not that anyone is asking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D