Well, I had my first exam on Wednesday and it was fine. Really.
I wrote 10 pages, not full; but most of my coursemates had written all 16 pages of their answer booklet.
What????????
How did they do that??
Oh ya. Early preparations.
Got it. I didn't do that. I crammed everything at the last minute. I was practically happy that I could even reached 10 pages. Woohoo~
And then, I free for roughly a week!
My second and last exam is on next Friday.
I am taking this exam with me sis. Yup. We took the same course. So, I don't want to spite her by studying for this course BECAUSE, she had exams 3 days in a row this week. Till Saturday.
Really, I don't want to spite her. And also, I am lazy.
Reasons reasons reasons. There's always reasons to ditch studying.
ok... so... how's life???
Not much happened, as usual. No interesting stories, just some old routine that I somehow enjoy repeating everyday. I barely talk to someone else intentionally. I mean, I don't go and find friends to talk. You get what I mean? You see, I don't think anything I talk about is interesting at all and can hold anyone's attention span for more than a minute. So, keeping quiet might be the best way to avoid the 'cold treatment'.
That said, I still prefer listening to others' conversations. In Uni, the things different from high school, from my point of view, are that drinking and dancing (sort of) are normal. I mean, back in Kuching, the most I would go was eating or drinking tea with friends passed midnight. And then no more. Comparing my life then to my uni friends' lives, I sounded so... ha! I don't know. Different. Uni friends are crazy, sometimes. ...
I'm still happy to meet them, though a bit crazy sometimes. Did I mention? All of my friends are not from around here. Well, I mean their ethnicity. I didn't make any Kiwi friends. How sad.
I can't even maintain my relationships with my old friends I could I even make new friends?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D