Pages

Sunday, June 15, 2014

419 ohmygawd

Just heard some overwhelming things from my friend.

and all I was thinking during that time was screaming "OH MY GAWD!" in my head.

and then I went on and rant out "ohmygawd" throughout the conversation. 

I don't know what my reaction is, in person, as the conversation was in text messages. 

... I wonder what my real live reaction would be like...


overwhelming things. ya. cool. 

I'm not sharing and yes, I'm that damn selfish. 



So, exam week starts tomorrow, and the duration is 2 weeks. 

I have 2 exams during this duration, as I had one before the study break. One in each week. 

The first one is on this coming Wednesday, at 1430 and last for 3 hours. Psychology paper. Essay questions. Short essay questions. Well, this is a rather tough course. They did give us the questionsssss before the exams, but, it's quite a lot to prepare anyway. AND! I'm sooooooo lazy and stubborn to study. The lectures are not that easy to understand, to me. I'm not talking about other people. 

Another one would be Biology paper. The exam questions would be one essay out of 2 questions and all others would be short answer questions. That might be easier to answer but many materials to learn.


I really hope I would be NOT THAT STUBBORN AND GET REALLY FOCUS ON MY STUDIES! 

After talking to me friend, I have SOOO many negative feelings towards myself. I hope I wouldn't develop any loathing feelings towards myself someday....



OH GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I'm still overwhelmed!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D