Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

418

For some reasons, I'm feeling a bit thrilled for the whole day!

Well, maybe it's because I just finished my test last night!!!!!!!! YEAHHHHH.

I don't think I did REALLY well in it, but, it's over. It's in the past. I can't do anything about it. Besides, I would be getting the results tomorrow or on Friday. Fast, isn't it... Speed marking by my lecturer. :D Let me tell you, though my class is not a big one, still, one person marking for the whole class in just.. few days, it's still pushing. She sounded so excited to be leaving soon, hahaha!!

She would be out be out of reach for the next 3 weeks. ^^ We will be having another lecturer for the time being, don't worry.

I didn't really get what she was saying about her own ..situations but I think she didn't really sleep much since last night. And had many caffeine running in her systems.

Her lecture was kind of fun today, the topic. I mean, all the topics were interesting, but today seems a bit different...lol.. I don't really know how to put it. Maybe it's the way she talked about it. Too much caffeine and stuff...... XDDDD

So, I had only 2 lectures today. Awesome.

After yesterday's cramming 4 lecture materials into my head, today felt like a small holiday to me. All smiles despite I can't understand most of the things my lecturer was talking about in Psyc. ... technical stuffs...

Had lunch at around 2 something and spending the the next few hours holding up in the public library.

ONLINE. 

What else, duh.

My life source is internet.

So what.



Another good news is that, my cd is finally arriving~!

Been waiting for it since.. when.. end of April. I was anxious and worried whether the package had went missing while sailing to NZ...

Luckily it didn't.

It's a limited edition CD single.

I wouldn't want to miss that....



It's Thursday tomorrow~~~ <X-Men: Days of Future Past> starts showing in Cinemas in NZ~~~ yeahhhhhh...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D