Pages

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

417

Hello~~~~~~~~

Mid-term break is over and second term of the first half year of 2014 has started~
Aren't you excited?! !!!!!





NOPE.


It was a 3 weeks term break. How awesome it was!!! During that time, I left my assignment till the last half week and that was when I realized I have a mid-term test on Monday, the first day of second term.


OH HELL…. Everything breaks loose.




It was kind of disaster. Talking about my attitude actually. You see, I’m LAZY.. V-E-R-Y LAZY. So, when I found out that I have a test coming out, you still put everything to the last minute!! I didn't even think of finishing my assignment as soon as possible! I mean, I've been wanting to finish it off since the second week, and yet, there I was, still wandering around without even open a Word document to write something. NOPE. I am just too lazy.

Anyway, I finished my assignment officially on Sunday, around 1pm. So, you think I would go straight into study? Hell ya I did!!! I pulled out my lecture notes and looked at the questions and started patching the answers from the readings. But, my motivations and enthusiasm kinda … slipping away with every minute of my concentration. At the end I kinda just aimlessly surfing the web. HAHAHAHA!

Browsing the web, looking at food pictures in tumblr…. Till the library closed at 4pm. HA!! That’s when I got kinda frustrated with myself. We didn’t head home, we went to the school library. There, I did do my study…really now. I don’t have much time to study next day before my test. I have lecture and lab back to back till 6pm, and 6pm was the start of my test time, till 8pm. Well, lab normally don’t end that late, so.. there’s like roughly an hour for me to try and cramp everything I can into my mind. Well, that outcome wasn’t pretty.  

I got two of the well-learned short essay questions in the test, good for me. And I practically tried to rack my brain to put everything I remember into my writing. But well~ I’m not good at that. I ended up forgetting parts of it. Later when I told my sis about it, she said….and I forgot what she said. I was thinking about that just seconds ago! Heck! Now I don’t remember things that not far away ago so you just imagine what my test answer looked like. = = And for the MCQ (multiple choice questions, yup.. I still get that sometimes. Especially Psych’s test.), I totally… freaked out on those. To be honest, I didn’t quite any part of the materials for MCQ. I kinda focused on the short essay questions. You see, I was kind of confident with that, with just 3 questions, you could get 45%!!!! Well.. we know how that turn out now.

So… nothing more to comment on this anymore.

We had BK’s burgers and McD’s nugget for dinner that night! Hehehehehehehe~~~ I know I was kind of depressing then, but me sis said there’s nothing you could do about that and let’s just celebrate that you’ve just got something done. Ya. I’ll live with that.

It’s Wednesday. My sis turn to have her test from 6-8pm. Now I’m wondering what we are going to have for dinner……Takeaway definitely. I wouldn’t want to cook when I get home at this hour. It’s just a waste of time. And I wouldn’t be able to eat till maybe later than 9pm. And really, I have ran out of idea what to cook… I really hate that there’s always someone asking what am I eating every night. That’s makes me wanna slap my food on that said person’s face. I would tell if I want to, but asking as if it’s a routine every day? That’s really frustrating! And if I have the same food I mean, within a week, the word “again” would be heard.

Oh MAN!!!!!! SHUT UP!!!! GO AWAY!!!!!!!


IT’S SO STRESSFUL SOMETIMES TO EVEN THINK OF DINNER!! You see, after washing my hair, I would DEFINITELY NOT COOK. I just had my hair wash, why would get it oily so fast?! It would get oily in just 2 days maybe and I would cook by then. Next, I am very particular with the ingredients used. Say, I want to cook Green Curry. If there’s no potatoes, there’s a VERY HIGH CHANCE that I’m not going to cook that; if I want to cook black sauce pork or beef, no preserved mushroom, not cooking. … My sis got frustrated with me sometimes, saying that I’m soooo difficult. Ya. I am. So? I’m not making anyone miserable, just meself and her. No big deal. Besides, I’m not an adventurer.

I said this many times, I don’t eat things that I have no idea what it is. For example, when I try something new, I REALLY WANT TO know what it is made of, what are the ingredients and stuffs. And if I don’t like it, I AM NOT EATING. If I do eat it eventually, it’s because I’m ….. “giving you face”. Not that I like it. Please appreciate my trying effort. Don’t continue on ranting that I’m “lousy” or I’m not “adventurous”…..Just don’t. I have heard of that for maaaaannny years. You have no idea. Unless I said so, not everything tastes nice to me if I did indeed eat whatever is offered. Please DON’T ASSUME. I don’t try things that I have no idea what its basic taste is. It might end up revolting to me and I really hate that experience. I have tons of things that would make me throw up, so no, thank you. I don’t want to add another into the list.  

Hmmm… and then I realised… I closing myself off more and more… I rarely let me mask off in front of others…. Beside my family and close friends…I think. Sometimes, not even my family know what I’m thinking. Hahaha….. I don’t share…. That’s why.


Awww… it’s still another hour to go before sis finished her test……


What to eat tonight????????????????!!!!!






Oh ya… my birthday greetings last month. I had a friend that greeted me on time! (at their time zone of course ~) Thank you~!!!


And also to the wishes via text messages! Overseas and locals! I really appreciate it!!!




Another thing I want to write down in this entry. I finished the second Hiccup book!!!! Yippee!!!!!!!! I spent the whole day, roughly, to finish it! HAHAHA. You see, I have only 2 lectures today. XD

About the book, once again, I really think that it’s not a very happy story. But still, it’s not tragedy…uptill now. I’m glad of the little successes when the story progress. I mean, I like it when Hiccup came out of dangerous situations successfully, although no one seems to think twice how he did that. But I really like that part of him. His sarcastic and quick thinker!! Awwww and Toothless is just…. Cute in his own ways. Maybe it’s just reading too much into the lines, but I think that Hiccup and Toothless relationship is getting smoother. I mean, Toothless is still lazy and stubborn, but he still get things done when Hiccup ask him too, with promises of rewards of course. HAHA. I like that he doesn’t abandon Hiccup when they encounter dangers. There’s a scene where the other dragons shouted “Desert” when they saw some bigger, deadlier dragons running towards them. Then went and wanted to abandon their masters…

Well, the second book was nice too!! Really enjoyed it! :D It’s a nice past time~~~~~~~ Sometimes when I read about the stupidity of the Hooligan Tribe, I really want to just pluck them out and bang their heads together. Really… they don’t think….


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D