the downside of leaving on the country which is on the 'most east' side of the world is that,
no one would be greeting you first before your own calendar do so. ..
and by the time people start greeting you, it would mostly due to calendar reminders or just following other people's greeting footsteps.
Actually, this is kinda disappointing.
sorry, I'm a tad bit emotional right now.
No, scratch that. I'm VERY EMOTIONAL right now.
It's 0:19 now, the next day... me here. So, ... that's the reason why.
no one would be greeting you first before your own calendar do so. ..
and by the time people start greeting you, it would mostly due to calendar reminders or just following other people's greeting footsteps.
Actually, this is kinda disappointing.
sorry, I'm a tad bit emotional right now.
No, scratch that. I'm VERY EMOTIONAL right now.
It's 0:19 now, the next day... me here. So, ... that's the reason why.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D