Pages

Saturday, January 07, 2017

446 - It's 2017!

It takes me about a week after New Year to sit myself down and do some updates.

Yep like I said in previous...s post, I don't know how to conclude much of 2016. I spent most of my time in idle, doing practically nothing at all. And thus, wasting my time counting the days of my Visa.

Anyway, what have I done so far in 2017?

Oh yeah, watched Assassin's Creed TWICE. I really like to go for another round of Rogue One, but, father's here with us, I can't go for that anymore. I kept telling myself that I have experienced it like 4 times, should let it go and wait for the bluray.

Arrghhh. Please let it quick!! I want to see whether they would include ANY deleted scenes in the extras...or something.

I love the damn cast! Enough said. I am so obsessed that I kept refreshing my tags in tumblr and twitter. And also, it has been so long since I last ship a pairing, a BG pair too, so hard. This is actually a very dynamic pair. I bought the movie novelisation and its estimation arrival date is 13th - 23rd January. Hell!! I ordered it last year!! The down side of no delivery fees. It takes time.
I need all the characters inner dialogue, if they one. And also, it never hurt to have more Rebelcaptain. There, I said it. One of my main reasons watching the movie repetitively and wanting to read the book. I even went on Youtube to watch the press tour, interviews multiple time.

Felicity Jones is so beautiful!!! All those photos from the premieres, press tour, interviews, wonderful. In the movie, Jyn is a badass. A real one. And like they said, a survivor. I like seeing her smacking Stormtroopers. Hahaha. I don't really understand why people would hate her, as a character. I mean, she survives her childhood watching her mother got killed right in front of her, and then abandon by her father, and then further on by her suppose guardian. From then on, she survives on her own, doing illegal things and stuffs. She's not a good person I understand, but hell to anyone who said she's not a strong character. By the way, Jyn and Cassian's relationship and interactions are interesting to watch. Their bond is so strong, be it a negative one from the beginning to a positive one in the end.

And Cassian. Aww Cassian. He is sooo committed to the Rebellion. He has to. All I want for him is to take it slow and have some rest. He is on tight knot since the first scene. Anyway.... love his character too, a lot, as like Jyn's. And thus, the movie introduced me to Diego Luna. I know I have more or less knew him from some movies, I just can't pin point it, and then he said he was in The Book of Life. Ho! And then I remembered Elysium. His face features are incredible. Shiiit. Last I said this, is about Henry Cavill. Diego's is much more... hm.. I ran out of words. More delicate??? I don't know. Henry's more angular, sort of, maybe because he is in character for Supes. I don't know. Other than that, I still have Jun. Ha! Jun is in other category in my list. Ha!

Back to Diego, what I like the most is his side profile. I freaking love the face structure. The lines and everything. I don't want to sound creepy, I'm gonna stop here. I will just gonna gushing over at somewhere else.

There a other characters in Rogue One that I like too, but I will just stop here. If I continue one, I will drive myself mad, sort of, and need to watch Rogue One again to calm myself down. Not gonna happen with my father around.

One more thing, the cast interviews on Youtube are adorable. The Google Search interview was hilarious. Everyone in it is hilarious. Riz just nailed everything, Ben just wants to explain everything, and Alan is funny. Felicity and Diego's chemistry on/off the movie is amazing. Just look at the interviews with them on together and the photos in Facebook. Dammn...I especially like the black and white shots.

I SHOULD STOP TALKING, LIKE, RIGHT NOW.


Next, Assassin's Creed. Wohoo. Parkour and stunts are amazingggggggg. The plot is straightforward. Ha! Have flows and holes, but overall I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D