I picked up Clash Of The Sky Galleons and started reading again.
Yup.
Once I am a few pages into it, I can't really stop, except maybe tiredness etc.
I have no idea what I am talking about.
I love Quint and Maris so much. I really like this part of the relationship. Like I usually do. I normally like the part of the relationship where both parties are testing water. They are unsure around each other but they are on sync!!!
As I'm currently on the last book of Quint, I started my hunt on the next book, the first book of Twig. I am trying to collect all the books from the same version. The 2006 version? If I'm not mistaken. I'm not that into the current version. The ... high dark sci-fi feel book covers. I really prefer the covers done by Chris Riddell, be either the 2006 versions or earlier! I am doing my search on Fishpond and found the books, second hands of course, cause they are not publishing the 2006 version anymore. They will have to do, in fact, my first two books are second hands'. Yeeep. Form Fishpond too.
But it's a bit pricey. A bit more than I hope too. But I guess, I am still getting them. As for the next trilogy, I might buy the newer versions, because of the price. They cost like 10 dollars cheaper??? Hell. But it wouldn't look nice together on the shelf!!! Urgh.
Why am I like that????
Yup.
Once I am a few pages into it, I can't really stop, except maybe tiredness etc.
I have no idea what I am talking about.
I love Quint and Maris so much. I really like this part of the relationship. Like I usually do. I normally like the part of the relationship where both parties are testing water. They are unsure around each other but they are on sync!!!
As I'm currently on the last book of Quint, I started my hunt on the next book, the first book of Twig. I am trying to collect all the books from the same version. The 2006 version? If I'm not mistaken. I'm not that into the current version. The ... high dark sci-fi feel book covers. I really prefer the covers done by Chris Riddell, be either the 2006 versions or earlier! I am doing my search on Fishpond and found the books, second hands of course, cause they are not publishing the 2006 version anymore. They will have to do, in fact, my first two books are second hands'. Yeeep. Form Fishpond too.
But it's a bit pricey. A bit more than I hope too. But I guess, I am still getting them. As for the next trilogy, I might buy the newer versions, because of the price. They cost like 10 dollars cheaper??? Hell. But it wouldn't look nice together on the shelf!!! Urgh.
Why am I like that????
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D