I am neglecting this blog. Seriously. Where did all my motivation to update gone to??????
Just few posts away, I read that I just started...on something. And now, I am way ahead of that. I even have different...no. I sort of branched out abit. Not my choice obviously, but, learning something new everyday was great and of course stressful. I am the type of person who felt stress when facing something new that's not my own choice of encountering said subject.
Anyway, life has been busy this past few months.
And oh! WONDER WOMAN was a hit in the theatres. Worldwide. Glad to hear that. It was a nice install to the DC films.
I specifically flew to other city to watch the movie in IMAX. Hahahaha. Besides that, we got to eat Malaysian food!!!! It's expensive but ohmygawdddd. I missed Malaysian food!! The menu says that "Hainanese Chicken Rice coming soon", but how soon?!!! I hope I would get to eat it on my next trip! Which is in November!!! NEXT MONTH!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE IN NOVEMBER!!! Woohoo!!! Another reason to be excited about it? It's Zack's film!!! After seeing his 4 minute short film, which he shot brilliantly using iPhone, I kind of missed his film style. I can't really explain what I missed about his style, but I just do. Also, it appears that, no matter what format Zack filmed with, his style could be identified. That is so damn cool!!
Back to daily life. Ya, it is busy. These 2 weeks, I have like 2 days off in a week. That's great! I hope sis get this too. We have enough employees currently, so why is there the need for her to work like 6 days a week?
I think..my written language is getting a bit weird. Weird as in my written language is getting worse. Months ago it wasn't that bad, now it's getting worse. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
I know I have been slacking in my reading because I can't seem to find the right mood and time to do so, since my daily life is mostly taken over. THAT IS A LONG SENTENCE.
...
Whatever.
Hmm.. let my just put down at this point in time, what my interest etc are.
I am currently doing <Parks and Recreation> marathon. Make it watching. Of course I skipped season 1 & 2 and straight on started at season 3. I am all for Ben and Leslie. Nothing else matters!!! But then, Ben and Chris appeared at the end of season 2. And so, we went and got the dvd for season 2 too. Hahaha.
I am currently reading... <The Two Towers>. Well, I am reading a few books at the same time, but this one is more of active read. The others are just in idle.
I am currently hyped on JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE. HELL YEAH. WHEN HAVE I NEVER?
I have watching the trailers and spots on Youtube nonstop. My favourite footage is still the Comic-Con Sneak Peak this year. The one where SteppenWolf did the voiceover/narration halfway in the footage. Next to that, is the one where Diana said: "They say the Age of Heroes would never come" and showing the league facing in one direction, the one with the orange sunset sort backdrop. OOOO!!!!
For those of you who are interested, this is the one I'm talking about. SteppenWolf doing voiceover.
But the latest trailer is damn beautiful!! Post-production is complete at this stage, I think. So everything looks good now. And HENRY!! T.T
I am currently giddy over 松本潤さん. It's that time again. I tend to go crazy over him from period to period. It's so good to have someone to fall back and get crazy over time to time. He's what I called my 本命。No matter how crazy I am of other people and things, this one here, is always there. I tend to come back to this one. I am not necessarily over the top about this or crazy 24/7 but still, this person is sort of like a base rock. Hmm... I am saying to much.
What else?
I don't like company dinners. I have been seeing you guys everyday, why should I see you guys again on a normally off time? More so, need to mingle. By the way, who organised Christmas Party in the middle of October?? Is this a joke to the religion??? What the hell.
But there's free food. That's good. I am only there for the food, and just because I am new to the company. >_>
Just few posts away, I read that I just started...on something. And now, I am way ahead of that. I even have different...no. I sort of branched out abit. Not my choice obviously, but, learning something new everyday was great and of course stressful. I am the type of person who felt stress when facing something new that's not my own choice of encountering said subject.
Anyway, life has been busy this past few months.
And oh! WONDER WOMAN was a hit in the theatres. Worldwide. Glad to hear that. It was a nice install to the DC films.
I specifically flew to other city to watch the movie in IMAX. Hahahaha. Besides that, we got to eat Malaysian food!!!! It's expensive but ohmygawdddd. I missed Malaysian food!! The menu says that "Hainanese Chicken Rice coming soon", but how soon?!!! I hope I would get to eat it on my next trip! Which is in November!!! NEXT MONTH!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR JUSTICE LEAGUE IN NOVEMBER!!! Woohoo!!! Another reason to be excited about it? It's Zack's film!!! After seeing his 4 minute short film, which he shot brilliantly using iPhone, I kind of missed his film style. I can't really explain what I missed about his style, but I just do. Also, it appears that, no matter what format Zack filmed with, his style could be identified. That is so damn cool!!
Back to daily life. Ya, it is busy. These 2 weeks, I have like 2 days off in a week. That's great! I hope sis get this too. We have enough employees currently, so why is there the need for her to work like 6 days a week?
I think..my written language is getting a bit weird. Weird as in my written language is getting worse. Months ago it wasn't that bad, now it's getting worse. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!
I know I have been slacking in my reading because I can't seem to find the right mood and time to do so, since my daily life is mostly taken over. THAT IS A LONG SENTENCE.
...
Whatever.
Hmm.. let my just put down at this point in time, what my interest etc are.
I am currently doing <Parks and Recreation> marathon. Make it watching. Of course I skipped season 1 & 2 and straight on started at season 3. I am all for Ben and Leslie. Nothing else matters!!! But then, Ben and Chris appeared at the end of season 2. And so, we went and got the dvd for season 2 too. Hahaha.
I am currently reading... <The Two Towers>. Well, I am reading a few books at the same time, but this one is more of active read. The others are just in idle.
I am currently hyped on JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE. HELL YEAH. WHEN HAVE I NEVER?
I have watching the trailers and spots on Youtube nonstop. My favourite footage is still the Comic-Con Sneak Peak this year. The one where SteppenWolf did the voiceover/narration halfway in the footage. Next to that, is the one where Diana said: "They say the Age of Heroes would never come" and showing the league facing in one direction, the one with the orange sunset sort backdrop. OOOO!!!!
For those of you who are interested, this is the one I'm talking about. SteppenWolf doing voiceover.
But the latest trailer is damn beautiful!! Post-production is complete at this stage, I think. So everything looks good now. And HENRY!! T.T
I am currently giddy over 松本潤さん. It's that time again. I tend to go crazy over him from period to period. It's so good to have someone to fall back and get crazy over time to time. He's what I called my 本命。No matter how crazy I am of other people and things, this one here, is always there. I tend to come back to this one. I am not necessarily over the top about this or crazy 24/7 but still, this person is sort of like a base rock. Hmm... I am saying to much.
What else?
I don't like company dinners. I have been seeing you guys everyday, why should I see you guys again on a normally off time? More so, need to mingle. By the way, who organised Christmas Party in the middle of October?? Is this a joke to the religion??? What the hell.
But there's free food. That's good. I am only there for the food, and just because I am new to the company. >_>
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D