Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2017

455 - 2017 book list.

Aha! My routine end of year book list.

This year, I have not been reading much. Mostly comics/manga to be honest. I should just add them into the list too...


January

20/01 - [Superman Earth One: Volume 3] -J. Michael Straczynski
29/01 - [Lucifer Volume 1: Cold Heaven] -Holly Black
31/01 - [Lucifer Book 1] -Mike Carey
-/01 - [Batman/Superman Vol.1: Cross World] -Greg Pak
-/01 - [Batman/Superman Vol.2: Game Over] -Greg Pak


February

03/02 - [Hellblazer: Devil's Trenchcoat] -Peter Milligan
03/02 - [Hellblazer: City of Demons] -Si Spencer
04/02 - [Batman/Superman Vol.4: Siege] -Greg Pak
-/02 - [Batman/Superman Vol.3: Second Chance] -Greg Pak


March

04/03 [Rogue One: A Star War's Story] -Alexander Freed


April
-


May
-


June

10/06 - [Lucifer Volume 2: Father Lucifer] -Holly Black


July
-


August
-


September
-


October

17/10 - [Fantastic Mr Fox] -Roald Dahl
21/10 - [Wonder Woman Volume 3: The Truth] -Greg Rucka


November

10/11 - [Witches] -Roald Dahl
26/11 - [Heroes of Olympus #3: The Mark of Athena] -Rick Riordan
27/11 - [Olympians #4: Hades: Lord of the Dead] -George O'Connor
29/11 - [Earth 2 Vol.6: Collision] -Marguerite Bennett


December

02/12 - [Heroes of Olympus #4: The House of Hades] -Rick Riordan
06/12 - [Heroes of Olympus #5: The Blood of Olympus] - Rick Riordan
08/12 - [Camp Half-Blood Confidential] -Rick Riordan
10/12 - [Olympians #1: Zeus: King of the Gods] -George O'Connor
10/12 - [Olympians #2: Athena: Grey-Eyed Goddess] -George O'Connor
10/12 - [Olympians #3: Hera: The Goddess and Her Glory] -George O'Connor
12/12 - [Olympians #7: Ares: Bringer of War] -George O'Connor
13/12 - [Olympians #8: Apollo: The Brilliant One] -George O'Connor
22/12 - [The Trials of Apollo #1: The Hidden Oracle] -Rick Riordan
31/12 - [07-Ghost Volume 2] -Yuki Amemiya


Well! Apparently I read tons in December. XDD I supposed because I have more free time? My shifts were not that packed. And from the looks of it, I am so into Greek mythos. Greek Gods especially. Hahahaha

All these pretty books from the library. Thank God there are librarieS here!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D