Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

460 - 2018 Book list.

It's that time of the year again. :)

Book list book list book list. This wouldnt take time... I didn't read much this year as I recalled. I am not including the mangas I read this year.


January

15th - Fortunately, the Milk... by Neil Gaiman

February

12th - Archie Greene and the Magician's Secret by D.D Everest 

March

07th - Free Lance and the Lake of Skulls by Paul Stewart illust. by Chris Riddell

April

18th - The Sword of Summer (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #1) by Rick Riordan
26th - The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #2) by Rick Riordan

May

-

June

-

July

-

August

08th - Eight Days of Luke by Diana Wynne Jones
14th - Ship of the Dead (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard #3) by Rick Riordan
29th - The Inquisition (Summoner #2) by Taran Matharu
30th - Aladdin and the Enchanted Lamp by Philip Pullman 
31st - The Adventure of Sir Balin the Ill-Fated (Knights' Tales #4) by Gerald Morris

September

05th - I Killed Father Christmas by Anthony McGowan illust. by Chris Riddell 

October

01st - Battlemage (Summoner #3) by Taran Matharu

November

14th - How to Fight a Dragon's Fury (How to train your dragon #12) by Cressida Cowell
26th - Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald: The Original Screenplay by J.K. Rowling

December

28th - The Outcast (Summoner #0.1) by Taran Matharu



Yep. Didn't read much as I like. Well, I'm quite choosy and also didnt seem to be able to find the right time to continue reading. Anyway, lots of my reads are sequels. Hmmm...

15 books in total....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D