Pages

Tuesday, October 01, 2019

461 - First day of the tenth month in 2019

Dammnn. I am really behind in my reading. Only 3 books complete so far. NOOOOOO

I have been investing most of my time on reading fanfictions apparently. What with drowning in the same ship all over again. I realized, second time round is much more....hm.. Impact is much heavier. Hahaha. I can't seem to get my hands off my mobile phone or laptop to search through the tags of my ship.

If up til now you're still confused what this "ship" thing I'm talking about, then cheerssss. No need to worry yourself over it. If those that have shipss that you're invested in, well, glad you have. XDD

I NEED TO START READING PHYSICAL BOOKS. I know there's kindle or so, no need physical books. But hey, I prefer reading physical books. Period. Unless it's fanfictions. That I don't care whatever type they came in, as long as I can access it.

Other then that, I constantly craving fried chicken this few days. I wonder why. Fries is an ongoing affair, but fried chicken? I thought that was occasional.

Work has been fine this few weeks. What with my shifts consisted mostly morning shifts. Yay. But this will stop soon. One of my colleagues is taking a long leave soon, so, besides me, who's going to cover? Hmm?

And apparently, this is the first post of the year?!!!

WHATTTT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D