Pages

Friday, November 01, 2019

462

First day of the November. The previous post was the first day of October.

So, up till now, updates...updates..

Yep, I am still hip deep in the ship and fanfictions. I have been rereading fics too. Hahahaha.

My shifts are alright right now. The colleague I mentioned that of whom going to take long leave? She's coming back in a weeks time, so I am not covering her shift anymore, but I am taking others' shift. Weird. Just let me day off. Duh.

The new shifts have put me and sis on Sundays for coming weeks. NO. We don't work on Sundays. We specifically said so. I am not taking the risk. We are ok to work Monday to Saturday, but not Sunday. If our hours are not enough, then put in more for weekdays. Not Sundays. Sunday is our church day.

I have started reading <Wizards of Once> 2nd book and <Good Omens>. <Good Omens> I read it kind of routinely every night, to get the the reading done. Or else I will keep putting it on hold. I need to read more. Really. I keep buying books, but didn't try hard enough to spend time on them. What's the matter with me... Anyway, <Good Omens> is an interesting read. I started with watching the Amazon series first, then get in on the book. I like how the characters are portrayed in the series. When I read the book, it's a bit different. I find that refreshing. I mean, you will form your own interpretation of the characters via their interactions. By the way, I find that I like to read in some place quiet. I can't really concentrate on my reading when the television is on. I find people's voice distracting, especially coming out from the television. More so if it's dramas. Game shows are alright? Hmm.. I'm not sure I think.

Hm....moving on. Not much to watch in the cinemas recently. I'm waiting for KNIVES OUT and MOTHERLESS BROOKLYN. For now, I think my local cinemas are scheduling session times for KNIVES OUT, but not the other one. Meh. Why not???



Watching Maleficent on Sunday. I'm not looking forward to that.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D