So, Watched list. This include movies I have watched and so as drama. But then, I can't kept track of the dramas I have watched as easy as the movies. Movies, is one of, easier to record. Drama though, has multiple episodes. What if I just watched one episode and then put on hold? Does that count as"watched" ???? Hahahahahaha..... I'm confusing myself. Anyway, this is more of a movies list then. Unless I wanted to mention any dramassss.
Lets see...full list is in my Letterboxd account. So I'll just conclude what movies I have watched that I remember to log of the year, not the number of times I have watched them. I know that I have missed a few along the way, but anyway...
2019 movie lists:
Lets see...full list is in my Letterboxd account. So I'll just conclude what movies I have watched that I remember to log of the year, not the number of times I have watched them. I know that I have missed a few along the way, but anyway...
2019 movie lists:
- How to train your dragon: The Hidden World (I remember this, I watched it in the cinemas multiple times)
- 8 Mile
- The Death of Superman
- The Reign of the Supermen
- Glass
- Detective Dee and the Four Heavenly Kings
- Venom
- Paddington
- King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
- Paddington 2
- How to train your dragon 2
- Shazam!
- Killing for the Prosecution
- Avengers: Endgame
- The Swindlers
- The Negotiation
- Rampant
- Confidential Assignment
- John Wick Chapter 3: Parabellum
- Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
- Aladdin
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters
- Dark Phoenix
- X-Men: Days of Future Past
- X-Men: Apocalypse
- Stardust
- Logan Lucky
- Underworld
- The Lion King (2019)
- Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw
- Space Jam
- The Matrix
- America's Sweetheart
- The Matrix Reloaded
- Angel Has Fallen
- The Little Vampire
- The Matrix Revolution
- The Angry Birds Movie 2
- Batman: Hush
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition)
- Joker
- Knives Out
- Hanson and the Beast
For this year, Aladdin was a surprise for me. Sort of. I didn't expect to like it, despite Aladdin being one of my favourite old Disney animations. Love it. And well, both actors are adorable together. :) Unlike the other 2019 Disney remake movie, I have totally no love for that. I dreaded watching it twice in the cinema, I don't think it was worth it. I was sooo reluctant to even watch it in cinema for the first time. At first, I was kinda thrill when it first released it's trailer some some some time ago. But gradually, I lost all interest in it. TOTALLY NO interest at all. And Scar. SCAR! Why not bring back Jeremy Irons for this?! You have Mufasa but why not Scar?!
Oh well...
Another surprisingly entertaining movie was Logan Lucky. I didn't realise that Daniel Craig doing a totally different accent was so entertaining!! - the other reason I went to watch Knives Out besides having Daniel Craig in it!- It was funny as hell. With this accent, the body language and attitude was so different from what I am used to!!! Get Daniel Craig to do more different accents please!!!! Even better, make more Knives Out sequel with him doing different accents in each sequel. I know that I'm not the only one rooting for this. But as always, his British accent is my favourite though. :)
How to train your dragon: The Hidden World. I have highly praised the graphics of this movie soooo many times. Especially the oceans, and the shadows and so. If you have not watch it, YOU HAVE TOTALLY MISSED OUT ONE OF THE MOST FREAKING BEAUTIFUL MOVIE OF THE YEAR. Damnnnn. The waterfalls were so damn realistic. And the dragon flying in the air in comparison to that, looked real enough. Gahhhhh. You're missing out if you have not watch it!!
Hmm... what else worth mentioning...Joker. Joker was intense. I can see why some people wouldn't like it at all. It was thought provoking. It was different. Movie of the year nominations, I can see where that is coming from...
Allllll right. Now, 2020, I hope to watch as much movies as possible. Hopefully in the cinemas!
Can't wait for Bond25!!!! No Time To Die. Daniel Craig's last! I am sad, but am happy he is free from it now and can do whatever he wants. 007 has been a bless and burden to him, I find. Totally a bless for 007 franchise. Anyway, still can't wait to watch it!!! Going to watch it in IMAX. I have booked my accommodation and submitted my leave. So, all is left now are the flight tickets and movie tickets. Yay! The movie title still got me laughing sometimes. XD
Another movie to anticipate would be Wonder Woman 1984. For this, I am not sure whether to be persistent in watching it in IMAX. The first one was, so... but if I do so for this, I would need to apply for leave within the duration of a month half. And to buy another set of flight tickets and so forth... It will be quite a big spend again...
Honorable mention for 2020? Artemis Fowl. Let's see how it goes...
...
As for dramas... I will just list out what I could remember as of this moment. In no particular order:
Good Omens
Titans Season 2
Secret Garden
His Dark Materials
男亲女爱
Gotham Season 5
知否知否应是绿肥红瘦
Good Omens was goooood. Just 6 episodes, compact and nice. TITANS was...urgh. The best thing from it? We got NIGHTWING finally!!! Donna's story-line was... I don't like season 2 Donna. Give me back Season 1 Donna!!!! 男亲女爱 was still funny as hell!! That was a Cantonese sitcom sort of, not drama. It's 19 years since its released. By the way, this is also the year I discovered 黄子华先生's 栋笃笑. I like listening to him talk. Though I can't really grasps most of the things he said, it's in Cantonese by the way, but I still like it. Gotham, still felt a bit rush. Why aren't there any more seasons??? Secret Garden is still so enjoyable. My drop back korean drama. As for 知否, I didn't watch the whole thing COMPLETELY. I just watched the main actor's story-line. That's enough anyway. As for His Dark Materials, I have not even finish the first episode yet! The first season is complete with 8 episodes. I should really get started on it. :)
Yay~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D