hm... I tried to change the design of the template, using the new functions. But, I cancelled it at the end. Well, I kind of STILL prefer the current one. Wide and empty. ^^ Anyway, back to basic again. I might change it anytime since I'm always itch to try new things on the internet.
Mum said she wants to get back to work, starting next month, July. Naturally, I'm happy for her and a tiny bit of relief, I think, but, thinking of it the other way round, I'm starting to depressed. Well, you see, if mum gets back to work, there's not much big reason for me to stay in the house for long hours. I'll have to go out to look for things to do. For example, working. Mum suggested I go and get myself enrolled into some course which duration is about half year. Working, I did think about that, but for courses... I don't have any interest in them. I don't know why = =. So, back to topic. Mum's going to work.
So, work. My friend need a replacement as she's going off to further her studies I suppose. She's resigning at July. So, the time is quite nice. Mum's out of the house, me too. Well, here comes the problem. If I do start to work, who will fetch sis after school and tuition? Ok, so her friend could send her home and others, but, I would really MIND if we keep on bothering others. Next, it seems that the working hours is on the other half of the day, that means, from afternoon till night. That's ONE HUGE problem for me. I rather stay at home and relax and watch movies and dramas in the evening than working. = = Evening is the time where my family activities are full. erm.. something like that. I might missed out a lot of fun you know. I can't seem to sacrifice the time. Aih``` BUT! If I work, I will have extra money! I wouldnt need to count on father's pocket money to save up huge amount for expensive purchases. ...That's one big temptation. ~ Also, if I don't take this offer, what should I say to my mum to say in the house? ... Nothing. And, I doubt I will encounter such chance in the future. ....BUT I STILL I CANNOT GET PASS MY OWNSELF! THERE'S A HUGE PART OF ME DECLINE TO WORK AND SO ON. sheesh.........
And also, WELCOME BACK TO KUCHING, MING~
before I forgot, today is the International Day of PINK.
Pink lovers, be happy.

it's good to work XD
ReplyDelete