hm.. So, I watched Prince of Persia on Monday, with family. haha.. It has been a long time since the last time we watched movie in cinema together, though mum had quite an uncomfortable time through out the movie. The chair and some of the scenes. LOL. The movie was quite nice, I like the settings and the Hassassins is cool~! Reminded me of the Black Riders in Lord of the Rings. I disliked the snakes though, ...hate them. Move, next! The cinema was fulled~ We sat at almost the last row~! ok ok... talked about the movie. Well, the plot is fine for me. It's quite rush in the end though, not detailed enough. Most movies are like that, what to do..
Next thing, we spent the whole yesterday,.. almost.. watching Maoh. Japanese drama. Quite nice, it's because of the theme song and main character that's make me wanted to watched it. Ohno Satoshi, main actor, and the theme song is sang by Arashi, 'truth'. Nice song~~ There's a total of 11 episodes, not long not short, quite ok. While watching the drama, I was never on the police's side. I support the main actor, haha, though he is doing something illegal. I rather he died than being sent into jail. hehe... Anyway, just like that, we finished a drama, in about a day. My 50 ringgits gone, just like that. Worth it. hehe.. Just not long ago, we, means me and sister and mother, finished Orthros no Inu, acted by Takizawa Hideaki and Nishikido Ryo~~~~~ love it.
....................... Now, what to watch???
山田太郎ものがたり Yamada Tarō Monogatari~~~~~~~
I want to watch this~! It's the Japanese version of 貧窮貴公子, but it's generally more popular than the Taiwanese version. I never like the Taiwanese version anyway. hahaha...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D