Pages

Friday, June 04, 2010

I have been playing this new forum I've encountered months ago. Well, I've been replying posts, so, I've around 470+ points, about 20 more points to go to reach LV4. Today, I logged in, and found out that there's a reformation for the points. I wouldn't paste the formula here, I'll just tell you it's effect. I dropped, from LV3 to LV1. ............ WHAT THE HELL.

My current point is 24. = = My post count is around 870, and my credit is around 330. what a joke. I lost about 400++ points. Lv1! That's the first level! You can't do much in that level. You can only reply of post 5 posts a day, you can't participate in some big activities to gain points, you can't enter some part of forums..... bla bla bla... RESTRICTIONS. now, how am I SUPPOSED TO UP LEVEL?! I don't create posts you know, I rather reply other people's post. I don't have any resources to share and so on. I'm not that free to find some rare or new pictures to share, I don't even know where to find some!

It dampen to mood to reply anything at all.




I'm just voicing out my dissatisfaction. Ignore it just as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D