My parents will be following us too and my god-father too. They will be staying with us for a while then head back to Kuching. I think mum planned to stay a bit longer...???
Anyway, clearance again.
Well, didnt do much on Friday. We cleared the magazine. Yet again, my money and collection gone to recycle. = =
Want to see my collection? = = I mean the other collection. The previous post I posted 漫画周刊···· this time they are different comic magazines. These cost much higher than the previous one. Colour pages too!!!!!!!!! Though it's not entirely comic, there are some news and others in it....
Nevermind. No use making anymore introduction. I said we were throwing away but I did saved up some stack. I CAN'T REALLY LET THEM GO!!!! THEY LOOK SO NEW!!!!!
so... photos..
![]() |
| 《漫画王》~missed it. I dont recall putting them all in the box. The first one is C.K, all those under are STARZ. They are in B.M by the way. :D |
![]() |
| this is... some special booklet from one of the magazine. B.M version. |
![]() |
| 《漫画周刊》、 《漫画王》、Y.Generation... can't see GEMPAK and STARZ... where were they???? |
![]() |
| those in that box, are for keeping~~~ mum agreed to it~~~ |
SO... that's what we've done of Friday. So, Saturday. Sent those papers, newspapers and magazines to recycle centre and sold half of them for only RM11.20. = = WHY SO CHEAP? BE-CAUSE, WE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO SEPARATE THE OIL PAGES AND BLACK & WHITE PAGES. DUH. Black & white cost much higher than those oily pages. = = much much much much higher~
Anyway, I bought this book because of the cover. :D Trust me. My attention was caught by the cover first, then the title then the genre. POPULAR in Boulevard was on SALE. I mean, the books in it was on BIG sale. 20% off for members.
For this book, it belongs to a series. Of course this is the first book. There's... 8 books in the series, all stacked up on the rack. I've the urged to grab them all. = = But, it's RM28.60 before the 20% discount. EXPENSIVE la. Although I didn't pay for the book. :D You see, parents were buying photo albums for the old photos I mentioned in the previous post and me and sis just happened to upon by some books we are interested in. So.....................~ lucky~ Dad paid everything. Sis got 3 books, RM7.90 nett each. THAT'S DAMN CHEAP. We it selling at a price around RM35++ in ..mph. = = Mum wondered why didn't sis get all 6 books. Ya, why?
![]() | |
| nice cover~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I like the feeling it gives out too~~~ HIS IRISES ARE PURPLE. :D |
LOVE LIFE






those comics..... @.@
ReplyDeleteming zhuang~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDeletehehe.. wait till you see my dvds...