On the 19th of November, I went to watch HP7 part 1 with Dorene and Adeline. ^^ My sis was there too, but she was with her friend, sitting somewhere else. It's been a long time since I went out with them. ~ Happy that we could eat together and watch movie together. Can't wait to watch Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader together~~~~~!!! Narnia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For HP7, I like the scene where the 3 main characters sneaked into the Ministry of Magic. ^^ Also, I like the way they tell the stories of the "Three Brothers". The animation is nice. ^^
Next, on the 29th of November, I went to watch TANGLED with... around 15 people. lol.. That's surprisingly a lot of people.
From the left to the right: jian siang, pheng, melvin, norman, kim, miko, me and lifang
two seats at the back: yy and wei yu.
And there's marcus and friends too. 5 of them, don't really remember where their seats were.
Well, the movie is nice. ^^ The graphic is nice. Really. Sparkling and smooth. Also, it's kinda moving in some scenes. Not touching feelings but, just felt great. I can't really explain it in words, but, I seldom experience this kind of feelings in Cinemas. ^^
I like to see Rapunzel's hair tagging along behind her! And the scene where she hides within her hair, cute! Also, there this scene where she ran, carrying her hair in her arms, Eugene also did that too. LOL. That was funny! He sorts of like run, pick up the hair, and run. XD
![]() |
| well................this poster is nice. I think. |
![]() |
| Unfortunately, we didnt watch it in 3D. Sis did. >_> |
LOVE THEM


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D