Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

beef is nice.

the photos I mentioned in the previous post. Went to friend's house for BBQ. ...I didn't know that it's her brother's birthday party, something like that. I didn't know about it until we left. Saw the cake then. = =

Anyway, the food was nice. OK for me. The beef was nice~~~~~~~~ just that there's no gravy or sauce.

.. I have no idea what this is. I didn't eat it. Sis did.

Chicken wings~ There's a whole big plate in the middle of the table and wondered did those people even took one or not. = = Really, they eat only beef or breast meat mostly. That day though, salad.

beef~~~~~~~~~ nice!! Kept on taking it. It's a bit bloody. XD

my hand shook. I blamed it on the camera too. Sensitive towards the weather and light.

The interior of the house is nice. ^^ Didn't take any pictures of it because.. it didn't feel nice to do that with one of it's owners following me around..




hm... I revert back to using Chinese.




那天去朋友家的时候,我左手无名指玫瑰刺划破皮肤····

前几天,收拾纸张的时候,右手无名指被纸制的文件夹划破皮肤······




还真的是血腥。最近。




昨天早上下午的时候,15摄氏度,晚上却降到9摄氏度!!!









It's just Me, She and Mi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D