If you wanna read something about my recent daily life, sorry, you will not be reading any of those lately.
I'm not so down to earth yet to keep updating people about my life here.
Also, I tend to live in my own world of obsessions and fantasies, so, kindly point your cursor on the right top X button if you are unhappy about it.
ahem. I was just talking.....something else.
So, back to the point.
What else?
Mukuro-sama of course. =w=
Reborn 329, he finally appeared. yeah.
Read it already??? already???!!!!!!
So excited~~~~~~~~~~~~
want see mukuro-sama??
统统都下黄泉吧 XD
还是中文容易表达感情!! 囧
一出场就生气了~
嘛···库罗姆被欺负得很惨嘛。
骸生气是应该的。嗯。
毫不犹豫的打垮爷爷吧。
支持你。
嗯~ 骸的衣服果然有点不同~~~~
黑曜一直到现在,出场率少得可怜 囧
但人气还是很高 XD
所以···服装什么的,容易看的出什么不同。
像这次的,和之前的指环战争稍有不同呢。
当时貌似是皮质黑裤(没错的话···),现在是白的了 皮不皮质我不知道 XD
还有迷彩t-shirt也有点不同。 貌似不是圆领了?
我是想说···
骸大人您越来越酷了 (废话!)
帅气!
*左键看大图!!!*
话说···这样排设,其实··不大喜欢的。
但是,就只有这个排设才能完整的看到骸 啊~ 囧
If I put it "tiles",
see what happened...
got it???? no way I would let it happened. = =
Though this type looks nicer in some ways.
~lalalalalala~
It rained in the afternoon.
The cat found a new enemy ( I think.).
It's Instant noodles and smoked chicken tonight. =v=
Mukuro-sama all the way.



No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D