Today is so DAMN COLD.
STUPIAK LA.
17 degree celsius in the morning!!!!
And it's 14 degree celsius now!!! RAINING TOO!!!!!
Went to Westfield in the afternoon. Bought 2 pillows (yup.), and a dvd. $30 for the dvd. >_>
Later, went to Pak n Save to buy groceries.
Lettuce, potatoes, onions, chicken nibbles.....
all together $11.28. = =
Used Eftpos to pay. swipe. Keyed in the pin. Money gone. ~~~
Had an early dinner today. Finished dinner at around 6 something in the evening. Instant noodle with smoked chicken and bacon pieces. ~~~ The noodle is...I don't like it. \
Smoked chicken and bacon is nice!! XD
The house shook violently just now. = = I suspect it's another small quake?
I wonder....
STUPIAK LA.
17 degree celsius in the morning!!!!
And it's 14 degree celsius now!!! RAINING TOO!!!!!
Went to Westfield in the afternoon. Bought 2 pillows (yup.), and a dvd. $30 for the dvd. >_>
Later, went to Pak n Save to buy groceries.
Lettuce, potatoes, onions, chicken nibbles.....
all together $11.28. = =
Used Eftpos to pay. swipe. Keyed in the pin. Money gone. ~~~
Had an early dinner today. Finished dinner at around 6 something in the evening. Instant noodle with smoked chicken and bacon pieces. ~~~ The noodle is...I don't like it. \
Smoked chicken and bacon is nice!! XD
The house shook violently just now. = = I suspect it's another small quake?
I wonder....
It's just Me, She and Mi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D