Pages

Tuesday, December 01, 2015

434

Looking at the post dates.... This is my 4th post of the year!!! hahaha!!!!! What've I been doing?!!! Neglecting my own self-reflecting time and space.

It’s DECEMBER!!!! Last month of the year 2015!!!! OMG. How time flies!! Awww.. that’s lame. Everyone knows time flies swiftly.

Time runs past fast and quietly. You noticed that during the beginning of a new year and towards the end of a year, whereas in the middle of the year, time seems to snail its way instead.


I FINALLY FINISHED THE FIRST BOOK OF LORD OF THE RINGS!! 
FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING!!
YIPPPPPPEEE 



I didnt finish the book in a row. In the beginning, there's read, stop, read, stop... and then stop......... (well, I needed to return the book to the library at some point, due date...). And then read, read... For the second time onwards, I read it nonstop. I mean, roughly a chapter a day, to keep myself going. Or else I would never see the end of the book by the end of the year. 

Well, the movie was quite different from the book actually. Besides the main story line. The little details, interactions and stuffs are different. The changes made in the movie didn't affect the story, but it kinda showed the movie makers' take on the book. The characters have more scenes on them, I think, instead of being sidelined?? I don't know. Maybe it's because I took such a long time to finish the book, I couldn't recall all the interactions between the characters. 

Anyway, the books are much more detailed. The movies give beautiful backdrop and scenes and character details to further enrich the story. 

When do I start on the The Two Towers??? Or finished my other books first...

Recently.... I'm kind of ...deep into seiyuu dimension, or 2.5 dimension, which I normally refer it as. Of all, I really like Ono-san's voice. I find it really soothing sometimes, for some anime. 所谓的治愈吧。就好比阿松:D桑的阳光baka十四松好萌啊—————————— 看BARAKAMON的时候,有点苏···· 意外的,我觉得Sebastian还好···(?)抓不到我的苏点???啊我不知道啦。然后就是Kamiya桑,C桑~~~ 哼哼哼 C桑的番我看最多 XDDD 夏目、绝望等等。。。还有前几天开始上瘾的物语系列。妈呀····· 声音啊啊!!!! 还有前post提到的Law桑。C桑也配了13岁少年Law。那天有小片段回忆篇,哇啊啊啊啊啊 少年Law一开口,我快哭了。13岁也没问题啊!!囧

然后,导致最近狂听DGS 哈哈哈哈哈




No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D