Haiyaaaaaa
Yepp. Happy Birthday Father!
...
I finally finished the last book of Narnia.
THE LAST BATTLE.
Wohoooo After all these time. I've been holding this book for tooooo long. Didn't really break the record of longest reading time, but still, too long for my liking, especially...erm.. this genre and targeted audience. No offence, but I expected myself to finish this book much earlier.
I don't have much to say about the book. I roughly know what the end would be beforehand. But I didn't know there's so much big ... "renovations". Hahahahahaha
I like that, from the authors description, everything seems beautiful. No matter what he described, in my opinion, they are beautiful. Be it describing hilltops, swamp or anything. Besides that, I like narrative stories.
Anyway, I finished yet another Classic. Yeah!
Annnnnnddd!! My Q mug has arrived!!! Straight from Britain!!! It's beautiful!!!!
看到的时候已经语无伦次了 呀呀呀呀呀呀 我还战战兢兢不知道何时会到来,因为啊,完全不寄来什么发货邮件啊!!!! 然后收据也给弄丢了 囧
美死了。舍不得用啊。虽然在Skyfall里只出现一下下,但是真的很喜欢啊~~!!!! 大部分原因是Q在用然后杯子上有Q吧 噗
Yepp. Happy Birthday Father!
...
I finally finished the last book of Narnia.
THE LAST BATTLE.
Wohoooo After all these time. I've been holding this book for tooooo long. Didn't really break the record of longest reading time, but still, too long for my liking, especially...erm.. this genre and targeted audience. No offence, but I expected myself to finish this book much earlier.
I don't have much to say about the book. I roughly know what the end would be beforehand. But I didn't know there's so much big ... "renovations". Hahahahahaha
I like that, from the authors description, everything seems beautiful. No matter what he described, in my opinion, they are beautiful. Be it describing hilltops, swamp or anything. Besides that, I like narrative stories.
Anyway, I finished yet another Classic. Yeah!
Annnnnnddd!! My Q mug has arrived!!! Straight from Britain!!! It's beautiful!!!!
看到的时候已经语无伦次了 呀呀呀呀呀呀 我还战战兢兢不知道何时会到来,因为啊,完全不寄来什么发货邮件啊!!!! 然后收据也给弄丢了 囧
美死了。舍不得用啊。虽然在Skyfall里只出现一下下,但是真的很喜欢啊~~!!!! 大部分原因是Q在用然后杯子上有Q吧 噗

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D