Yeeeeppppp. With nice colours!!! For me.
An A- and a B-. Hahahahaha. I thought my BIOL result would be lower than my PSYC, but... that's a surprise. My lecturer liked what she read on my paper. Wow. Thank you very much.
And for PSYC, a B-, hmmm... Well, I didn't really do well in the first semester, so a B- for a whole-year-result, I think that's kind of good.
Yeeehaaa!!!
I am so happy I'm not disappointing my parents one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!
WHAT IF I FAIL?!!
I want to graduate with DOUBLE-MAJOR not a single major. To do that, I need to pass both courses. Hahahahahahahahahaha
I can't really organised my thoughts right now. That's why I keep repeating words. ahahahahahahaha
An A- and a B-. Hahahahaha. I thought my BIOL result would be lower than my PSYC, but... that's a surprise. My lecturer liked what she read on my paper. Wow. Thank you very much.
And for PSYC, a B-, hmmm... Well, I didn't really do well in the first semester, so a B- for a whole-year-result, I think that's kind of good.
Yeeehaaa!!!
I am so happy I'm not disappointing my parents one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I WAS SO WORRIED!!!!!
WHAT IF I FAIL?!!
I want to graduate with DOUBLE-MAJOR not a single major. To do that, I need to pass both courses. Hahahahahahahahahaha
I can't really organised my thoughts right now. That's why I keep repeating words. ahahahahahahaha
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D