Pages

Monday, April 06, 2020

469 - Lockdown, anyone?

How's everyone doing during the lockdown?

Every country's situation is different. Here, we are only onto our 12th? 13th? day of lockdown. So far I am comfortable with it. Glad that the company let us take unpaid leave, we really don't want to risk it as our job is ranked having the highest risk among other health profession for some reason. I still don't really see the point in continue on operating if you guys just kept accepting patients that are not "emergency".

Anyway, moving on from that.

People thought we might get bored staying at home for that long, instead, we kinda enjoy it. You see, we rarely have time to do so while working. We only have less than 12 hours staying at home for normal days, and we work 6 days a week. We hate it. I one another off days to do normal stuffs like house chores. We only have Sundays off, and what? You expect me to clean the house that day? We are exhausted. Duh.

Next next next... I don't want to dwell on unhappy thoughts.

Sooooo, lockdown time, I got to do lots of reading. :) No the quantity of books but the period of time I get to spend on them. :))))))

In March, I read 3 books. And for April, so far I have finished 2 books, 1 of them of which I have been reading since last year, hahaha. I am reading my 6th book of the year, according to Goodreads.

So...continue on reading!! And continue on shopping for books!!! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D