I blinked and turned towards the cloak. Ha! I didn't recall anything about the time but the whole place was so damn noisy. = =
The next thing I knew, father came turning the doorknob and practically roared "wake up, they are here to....." I didn't manage to hear all of it and dropped back to sleep.
Again, I was awoken minutes or seconds later by the same sound. DRILLING. Somewhere in the house, some part of the wall, was being drilled by someone. WHAT THE HELL, WHAT TIME WAS IT? IT'S NOT EVEN THE TIME FOR ME TO AROSE FROM BED!!!
I DIDN'T CARE ONE BIT AND WENT BACK TO BED.
Sis got up much later. Washed and dressed and headed downstairs. I was dead the world then.
Much later, after I was done with everything necessary, I went downstairs too. Guess what I found? I've known what I would find then, but, it was still kind of...weird seeing it with my own eyes.
![]() |
| ......................this looked so out of place. It doesn't even have a place of its own, standing on top of the dvd player. = = |
![]() |
| my hands were all shaky and the camera's battery was running low. |
Ya. You see it right, I've an Astro now. = = Should I be happy of that? Well, to tell the truth, I don't feel anything special practically. Just that, that's another..toy and it's need to feed with money every month. = = Finally, my house is civilized? I don't think so. With an Astro at home, me house will be same as most houses. And I don't really like that feeling.
You saw the player and the control. As for the ..trumpet, it's for me to find and for you to guess where it is. ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D