Know what?
I reread Luck In The Shadows, and finished it a week later. or less.
Anyway, I still felt thrilled and excited while reading it. ^^ I tend to pay much more attention on the conversations and expressions out of no reasons... Maybe there IS a reason to why I do so but I just couldnt really put my finger on it...~
I like both the main characters so much. XD
Since I finished the book "again", I can't wait for the 2nd book. = = I'm blaming myself all over again for not buying the 3rd book instead of the 2nd. Sheesh.. My friend is coming back from KL next year January and I would need to wait until then to get the book. TAT. That's SO LONG. I need to force myself reading other books to pass these.. 2 months. = =
Moving on the next topic. I finished... Kaichou wa Maid-sama..on the 19th this month. I bought the dvd on the 16th of October, and finished it.. 3 days later. Wow... Why did I finish it in such a hurry?? = = And now I need to go and look for new ones.. Money.. I'm spending more and more this days. If I'm going to school now, I doubt I would spend this much. ..
Ok, Kaichou wa Maid-Sama. Well, the anime is nice, as expected. ^^ Misaki's and Usui's seiyuus are great. Haha.. And with the seiyuus, the anime is much funnier than I thought so. LOL. Graphics are nice too. ~ CLEAR. NICE QUALITY. So satisfying.
For the ending, it's the same as Kimi ni Todoke. The anime didn't create an ending for it, thank God, they followed the manga. ^^ Happy to see that. Maybe there will be a 2nd season pop out in the future. ~ Kimi ni todoke season 2 is coming out next year, why not this one? :D By the way, I heard that there will be a 2nd season for Ouran Highschool Host Club??.......Anyone know the actual news about it???....
next, something random.
.....Imagine a wall as the background, and the word is painted on it with.. red paint... or something else red. .. = =
by the way, more and more random people popped out in my blog lately. = = Look at the chatbox. So many people I dont recognize..zzz
LOVE LIFE

No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a nice day. :D