Pages

Saturday, October 09, 2010

Re-

I started watching Inuyasha. Again. ^^

Not the final act. The whole series I mean. Starting from the 1 episode to the 167th episode and then, the last, the final act.
It all started with boredom.

A few weeks ago, I rummaged through the cupboard, searching for dvds to watch. = = Guess what, I found the movies, Inuyasha's. A few seconds of thinking, I directly put it into the player and watched. When the music started, and the scene appeared, my full attention was on it. hahaha... That's fast.

Anyway, in one afternoon, I finished all three movies. I lost the 1st movie, unfortunately, about 8 to 9 year ago. T T I like the 4th movie. ^^ Why? Because of the graphic. The characters were drawn much similar to that of the series. And more comfortable too. Usually, the characters in movies are slightly different from the series. I know why is that so, but I prefer the series' sometimes. In movies, the characters tend to have longer and sharper face. But, the graphics in it are much more better. = =

After movies, I headed for the series. Starting from episode 1. And you know what, it's VCDs. ^^ Remember what a VCD is??? Well, it's kinda funny to find these now. The quality was poorer than I recalled. The image is unclear, but, it's ok to watch.

watch and watch and watch.

And then, I stopped.
Because,

I LOST PART OF MY VCDS!!!! IT'S THE SAME REASON OF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 1ST MOVIE. !! L-O-S-T.


lost they are, and I was getting more and more anxious. I really want to continue the series. I don't like to stopped half way when I'm so into it. Made up my mind, went to Kenyalan a week later, and bought the dvd version. Complete set. 1-167end. Plus, we (me and sis) added another purchase of the final act. 26 episodes.

Guess how much those cost us?

RM215. = =

Expensive!! I know. By the time I put it into the player, sat back down on the chair, I knew they worth it. :D

It's super clear. The graphic. Also, they are from the original dvds. So, there's no sponsor's logos and earthquake news something like that. ^^ I'm quite ..fine with the translation too. Though, there's some mistakeS here and there. ... But overall, it's ok.

Rewatching it makes me recalled a lot of things. School days. Primary School. lol. Inuyasha is my 2nd anime and 1st manga. 1st anime..is Rurouni Kenshin. Awesome. Love the techniques and history. It's totally different from Inuyasha. R.K is serious stuff.

Inuyasha though, is funny. ^^ I don't want to elaborate things in that area, so, funny it is. And cool. Especially Sesshomaru . ~~~~~~ Though he has an icy cold face, he is cool. What can you say about it  XD

The more I watched, the more I realized that, it is an awesome anime. One of the best for me. You can't really find anime like this nowadays. Is it me that is living in the past or that the world itself is changing?

besides Inuyasha, I've started rereading LUCK IN THE SHADOWS. XD I've been dreading the days to read it. I dont wanna read it these last few days since I've just finished it not long ago. The gap is too near...

Still... I can't stop myself. In the end, I grabbed the book and read it into the night. ^^

As for the scary scenes I mentioned in the previous post, I find it.. exciting this time around. Maybe because I can't wait to read though till the end and I know what will happened next. Reading it the 2nd time, I can't help but paid more attention on the characters. I tend to reread the lines concerning them and so on. Try to figure why they did that and why they felt those, and so on. Those things really made me ..excited. = = why why why////




LOVE THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D