Pages

Monday, September 05, 2016

441 - mid-book update

I am just so ....eager aren't I.





I'm halfway through the book on the right, yet, I went and bought the book on the right. It's not even next on the series. It's the last book on the series, the 5th book in the series to be exact.

The size cost RM10. ...

I want to get this... bigger edition. Because sometimes I like my books in odd sizes, despite giving me a headache when I'm arranging them on the shelves.

Hahahaha

The Lost Hero is the first book of the Heroes of Olympus series. :) Yep, I've stopped reading Greek Heroes and started on the new series.

It took me quite some time to get into the book, because of the different point of views, and also, it's not Percy's narrative view. Anyway, the new heroes and demigod is still coooooool. Although alternating among 3 different POVs is still a bit difficult. For you see, you would develop a skew. You might prefer this POV over the other ones and such, and make reading the POVs other than that person a bit hard.

LOL. Choices make experience difficult to endure.

The Church's Parish Sale is this Saturday. I'm there to help out my younger brother (my cousin) selling...soya bean drink. XD



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a nice day. :D